I teach a wide variety of subjects ranging from but not limited to:
- Upset Prevention and Recovery Training (UPRT),
- High performance
- Technically Advanced Aircraft
- High altitude
- Experimental aircraft
- Emergency maneuvering
- Flying and/or safety related seminars
- Enhanced Spin Endorsement training course
- Transition training: Epic, Evolution, Beechcraft, ACA, RVs, Husky
I am also available for aircraft testing (first flights, phase 1 flying, etc.), chase flights, photo shoots, ferrying, bank repossessions and possibly any other interesting projects.
Check out my Advanced Airplane Learning page where I have information on a variety of flying subjects. I am always looking for more information to post so if you have any suggestions, please send them my way.
UPRT, Aerobatics, Tailwheel, Formation training, and more in Central Oregon!
Listen to Airport frequencies online
Bend CTAF on LiveATC.net
Redmond frequencies on LiveATC.net
Copyright (C) 2021, Mike Kloch Aviation Consulting. All rights reserved. For informational purposes only.